Catch A Water Leak Early With Your Fort Worth Flood Detector & Avoid Pooling Water With A High-Decibel Alarm
A Professionally Monitored Fort Worth Flood Detector Alerts You To Water Before You Have Serious Damage
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are everyday worries that may lead to costly water damage at your property. Unfortunately, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can lead to expensive repairs if left unattended.
However, when you add a Fort Worth monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or excess water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The easy-to-install wireless system warns you to the first signs of water with a loud alarm and a notification to your smartphone. An ADT monitoring professional will also contact you when the flood detector is activated.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Fort Worth?
You never want to walk down the stairs to find that your basement is now the local swimming pool. Fortunately, a Fort Worth flood detector can recognize water problems before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s what you should know:
- Smart sensor technology: The smart sensor discerns dripping or standing water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's suitable to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: Reliable sensors have wireless functionality and a 4-year lithium battery. So, feel free to place them near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Water problems like burst pipes seem to always happen when you're at work or on vacation. In the event your Fort Worth flood detector finds a water issue, it will send an emergency alert to your cell.
- ADT monitoring provides another layer of protection: In addition to an intense alarm system and communications to your phone, your smart device will alert your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring technicians will immediately contact you and provide the assistance you need.
ADT Control App Makes Your Fort Worth Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
There’s no time to lose when it comes to water leaks. When utilizing the ADT mobile application, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make it easier when help arrives. Using these systems is helpful when you’re in the house, but vital when you’re away from home. With a monitored Fort Worth flood detector you can:
- Receive notifications on your phone when excessive water is detected.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disarm alarms for emergency response teams.
- Increase your home’s temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Check HD feeds from security cameras to pinpoint leaks and evaluate remediation needs.
- Keep in persistent contact with ADT monitoring.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all important aspects of a well-rounded security system through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll assist you in finding the perfect package to meet your unique requirements. Make the call to (817) 415-2313 today or fill out our form to get a free estimate.